Introspective Questions

What is the purpose of life?
What are the reasons for misery?
What is the purpose of joy and hope?
Why does such pain exist in the world?

These are questions that are on my mind on this day as I think of my mother and my father...I consider my youth and my life and I wonder what is the reason for it all. What am I supposed to do this day?

Is life a listing of experiences and how I feel about those experiences? Is my life about how I react to my different experiences?

If I say I believe something, do my actions reflect what I believe?

For some life is about who they are attracted to physically. For some life is about their enemies. Is this the way it is supposed to be? Is life supposed to be about who I love and who loves me?

I believe my life is about love and not hate. With this belief I go forth into the world today with hope and love and faith. How will I react today?

With these thoughts I send love and healing to my mother and father and my children, those whom they love and those who love them.

Lord, bless your name today through our lives. Thank You Lord for giving me a mind that can think and question. Amen.

Comments