How To Make Friends - 4 Sticking-Points That Limit Your Ability To Make ...



  1. Being fake
    1. putting on airs is not good
    2. trying to deceive people
    3. misrepresenting yourself
  2. Being self centered
    1. you are not the center of the universe
    2. ask others about themselves and LISTEN
  3. Being boring
    1. get out and about
    2. read a new book
    3. talk about interesting, positive topics
  4. Being too reserved
    1. if you are tired - STAY HOME
  5. Being pre-occupied
    1. being anxious is not friendly
    2. being depressed or worried is not friendly
  6. Being too judgmental
    1. be friends with people who are positive but different from you and your other friends
You know I NEVER watched "Friends" the TV show because they were all the same. Their issues were boring and not funny to me.



Shows I do like - Boondocks...I know what you are thinking, that's a cartoon.  True, it is a cartoon but everyone on the show was truly different characters, with different backgrounds, different perspectives, different values and desires.



Ok, sorry for being "corny" but hey I AM corny for real - so love me just like that! :-) Got to jet!



http://youtu.be/ae2iX6vZCoM   - Count on me! Whitney Houston,  CeCe Winans



Comments

Popular Posts