Missy Elliott - Work It (HQ)





You know? Everybody need some "work" you know?

Everyday getting up with a purpose - some problems to solve, somethings to laugh about and in time something to be proud of.



I work everyday and sometimes I am tired, sometimes I am nervous but I love my work. Everyday, I have new experiences. I speak to people from all over the world. People who are in the same places that I have seen - it is amazing!!!



That's what my work allows me to do.

I also get to help people, relieve stress and really support my colleagues as they also support me!!



We be working it!! M-Kay Kay??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQFdzANbF0

H-Town - Dancer - Yep - Horseman Productions - Raymonda Turner - Love you!

H-Town - Crazy in the Texas Medical Center - Hermann Hospital - Dr. Red Duke - When I die I am leaving all my money to you!

San Diego - San Diego Urban League - Golf in Poway is the Way!

Escondido - Temperatures from Hell amongst Grapefruit Groves

Vista - Jeff Babcock - Mad at Momma - Mormons Get Mad Too!

LaCosta - Couldn't save me - Couldn't keep me - Later for you...

Seattle - Where the rubber met the road

Baghdad - No dreams in Baghdad - all history is lies

Land of Nod - Another lie - TRUTH coming to life

America - True history of America learned in the streets of Istanbul and the catacombs in Nubia - Thanks to Ye Gods! Xi you feeling me!!!



Work Baby Work
Work baby, that's what you got to do
Work until you can feel you
Conquer your fears face your pain
And when it's raining baby - let it rain...





Comments

Popular Posts