3 years

In year 3 Joe was going to daycare and I had bought a house in Southpark and was working for Lenore, John...that's right John Lenore, he was married to an Albino lady, I can't remember her name. It was a non-profit agency in third ward, John was the Director. His friend had started the agency, passed away, and John took over.  John Lenore has passed on now...I really admired him and his wife. He was a good man but he treated me differently because of my Father.  I don't really know why he upset my life and my son's lives...but I know it was MEANT to be that way.  I am paying for my Karma or I am learning lessons for leadership in my next life. I pray, pray, pray that I NEVER forget the lessons of this incarnation.

My Father has caused me a lot of problems and taught me a lot. John Lenore was one of those problems. I worked for John every day. I worked with Fran his assistant every day, even on weekends. We worked to educate the public on AIDS and HIV.  I even went and worked with prostitutes to show them prophylactics; oral, vaginal and phallic.

My whole life was centered around that job. I NEEDED that job but because of who my dad was John laid me off...I was PISSED!!

So, there were some twins who told me to write a letter to the funding agencies against John.  Well, writing is what I do and when I am MAD...well, the twins played me. I did not get my job back and I lost everything. All of this talking was happening all around me and about me and no one warned me. They just used me.  You would think that John would have said something to me...I believe he would have if my Father was someone else.

Many people in Houston hate my Father and others hate my Mother which made it HELL for me.  That's why I am in Seattle today. Poor Joe, a little boy who really needed his grandparents. Such a sweet little boy.

He got shit for family that's for sure.  I feel like he is following me so much.  In my last life I believe I was terrible and my family was good.  This time, I am good and my family is terrible.  That's life though isn't it? Perfectly imperfect no matter what the circumstance.

You can't fight it, you just have to roll with the flow...try to "stay on the bucking bronco" as long as you can, even finish with some flair...

I guess what I want to say is Joe is on the same side as John Lenore now.  I know that life was meant to be this way.  I feel so good because I know that they can know more now that they are out of the body.  They are free now...but to me they are only on trips in Milan, Italy or some place like that.

I am thankful for my memories of them and that I got to see them on this side if only for a short time.

Comments

Popular Posts