SeaJay day 20180115 1

Yes, I tell my nephew all the time, well not all the time, that a life well lived is a boring life.

Drama free, is the way to be...

It is true.

A typical day for an adult should be:

Get up in the morning.
Shower
Dress
Brush teeth
Eat breakfast
Walk the dog
Go to work
Go to self improvement class/personal safety

Go work out
Go home
Walk the dog
Take a shower
Make dinner
Check in with friends and family
Wash dishes
Lay out clothes for next day
Shine shoes
Replace buttons
Watch the news
Walk the dog
Wash face and hands
Brush teeth
Go to sleep

If you live alone, there are many more chores to be done like vacuuming, grocery shopping, setting the coffee to brew in the morning, prep for next days dinner, laundry, etc...

Hopefully, when visiting friends they have cooked but it would be wise to shower at the gym. Do NOT show up to a friend's home in need of a bath. It's rude and well, it is rude. Do not do it.

In the attached video, I am just lettting my mind do it's own thing and acting on impulse...this is my process when writing. I get it all down then organize it later.

What is your process?

Tweet me @mscoletha

Write me at:
Coletha Albert
PO Box 69442
Seatac, WA 98168

Thank you!
Click here to email me today!

Comments

Popular Posts