Saltwater State Park, Des Moines, WA Campgrounds

The Journey


 

The Journey is long

But you are not special

You are on a route

To a destination

Some are on other roads

Just like you and

Different from you

AND on different portions of their journeys

All that matters along the way is...

Who did you love?

Who loved you?

In every portion of your journey?

Then you get to rest 

Sometimes for a while

Sometimes just a cat nap

Then you come back and you're back at it

Some travel fast

Some travel slow

We all must learn

As we go

To remember when the knowledge is needed

We're all going through 

It's no secret

Something else that you should know

That will help your spirit 

GROW

Please know that I am writing to you

For all the lessons you will go through

Just know that I write to encourage you

Know this, I write to admonish you

Understand, I write cause I love you

You can do this, just go on through

When you reach the highest heights

Jesus Christ is waiting for you! 

I love you!!

Comments