Remember When...? No to Loans YES to Ducketts.


Coletha's Social Media: 
Phone Number for Business Only: 832.380.2548 
 
Raised as a Jehovah's Witness who was slated to marry Christopher Joel Jones although he never gave me a ring or formally proposed. My friends were older girls from my Kingdom Hall and other Kingdom Halls and they were all lesbians in zee closet. I never knew. I was left a house in Houston, Texas by my Grandmother and Great Grand mother, Willie Mae Bosier and Everlyn Turner yet my Mother and her sisters decided that in no way would they respect their elders. 
 
 Their lives have been less than stellar - it is what it is. I tell Madea every day to have mercy on them but she ain't listening. I am reminded to stay "in a child's place." So, I mind my own business. I do what Elohim gives me to do! How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts