Even in the dark - light still exists...

It has been a few days since I posted a blog entry..early May so much has happened:


  • Started two new projects
  • Met so many new quality friends
  • Buried my youngest son
Yes, all these things are true...all these things are a part of life.

What is coming up?

  • Welcome a new baby to our family
  • Join a new choir
  • Celebrate the birthday of another grandchild
Yes, all these things are true...all these things are a part of life.

Do any of these things make me want to go hide in a cult?

No.



The last 27 years have been rife with miracles and woes. I have struggled, cried, wept, screamed, giggled, laughed and wept with joy. Is this not life, human life, the gamut of experiences from left to right and everything in between?  Why hide from life within some organization? Life is for the living and not for the fearful. Pain is a part of the human experience and can lead to the most amazing of miracles. 

Thank you Lord, Hallelujah You Are so good to me!
Thank YOU LORD, Hallelujah I'm thankful for my blessings!
I'm grateful for my struggles, trials and tribulations I been through!
I realize my life is all about YOU!


As a believer, I understand that God gives sun and rain at the proper time. As a believer in Jesus Christ, you WILL cry and be sad sometimes AND you will be filled with gladness and joy sometimes. It's all alright. If you love the Lord everything is working out for your good. So continue to pray and read the word of God. Meditate on Him and do not grieve Holy Spirit and all will be well with your soul. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts