72 Hours

I have been sitting in my house with my dog for 72 hours while my city burns down all around me... What's going on?

Well, the conspiracy junkies have been forecasting this and that - it's the end of the world! I have been hearing about the end of the world since I was a child, an "end" that never happened.  Meanwhile, friends have raised a bevy of children, got them off to college and started all over with more babies.

Time has flown by yet "the end of the world", Armageddon, the Rapture, Gog and Magog - none of it has happened...yet...well until now.

As I sit and watch what is happening all around me I wonder is this it?  Is this what the great Armageddon is?  Okay, let me start from the first "weirdness"...

I telecommute for work so I never leave home except for events like weddings, baby showers and other once in a lifetime events.

This is how I live:

  • Work - I work from home
  • Groceries - Delivered to me every two weeks
  • Church - Virtually online
  • Enrichment/Entertainment - Virtually online
  • Travel - Holographic online
  • Dr.'s Appointments  - Full body scanner processed via my webcam
  • Prescriptions - Delivered to me when needed
  • Family - Due to inherited deficiencies, I was not selected for procreation so my family are extended only thus the weddings and baby showers I sometimes attend physically
  • Entertainment/Enrichment - I selected the Six Sensational Package
    • 1 Trip to Las Vegas for 1 week to see whatever show I want with a Spa Treatment
    • 1 Trip to Fiji for 1 week to relax and fast - fresh fish, fruit and water with lots of sleep
    • 1 Trip to Butte, Montana for 1 week where I work tending cattle as a ranch-hand
    • 1 Trip to Juno, Alaska where I work with a scientific research team collected soil samples for the Department of the Interior
    • 1 Trip to Cairo, Egypt where I go underground to tour the catacombs which includes 3 hours a day to meditate engulfed in the "hum" - very electrifying
    • 1 Trip to my family's compound to revisit family history to:
      •  reconnect with all the ancestors
      • view futuristic representations of my family based on history, genetics and caliber of decision making skills of my gene pool
      • reflect on my current life and audit current life choices to avoid adversity for future generations
"Weirdness" began 72 hours ago as my "Smart Home" went into "High Alert" mode without being directed by me.  I found this unusual, but have learned to trust my house when it makes a safety decision. There has been many of these alerts in the past when there was some threat nearby... My "Smart Home" ascribes to the philosophy that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. For example, I was being stalked by a man virtually - my "Smart Home" adjusted my virtual identity to make me invisible to this person and filed a report to my local authorities of the steps taken and the outcome: Threat Neutralized.  On another occasion, my "Smart Home" detected tainted food stuffs in my bi-weekly grocery delivery and rejected the sub par products on my behalf.  Sub-par products were rejected and replaced at no additional expense to me; report filed with the F.D.A. with the steps taken and the outcome:  Threat Neutralized.

So, imagine my surprise when my "Smart Home" shut down all non essential activities including my work...well, nothing to do but relax. This is curious to me but I know that my "Smart Home" will always make the correct decision to preserve me at all costs, which makes my parents and other family members very content and I rest easily knowing they are protected as well.

I have been reading books, and just pampering myself as I wait to see what will happen next. It should be good...stay tuned...

Comments