Biography: Kevin Bacon - Keep your fights clean and your sex dirty.


Happy Memorial Day 2021.  Sigh... "Man makes plans, God laughs...."   When the shuttle is getting ready to leave the earth's atmosphere any time won't do.

There is planning and planning and more planning must be done.  Did you know that??   When I left Texas, I had just gone through a lot of trauma:

1. 9/11
2. An acquisition by Mellon 
3. A merger with Buck Consultants
4. A Child Support Hearing
5. Toxicity with my English Professor at Houston Baptist University

There IS something about humans that is vulgar and ugly and mean.  
Well, I should say there is something about SOME humans that is vulgar and ugly and mean.  Let me explain:

As a child who was molested, abducted and raped before the age of 4 years old, I personally KNOW that a human has a choice:   to become a molester, rapist, abductor themselves, or      NOT.

Each person gets to SHOW and PROVE what kind of human being they are.   Should humans create obstacles for a person in college, in life, in love...?   Why the unnecessary obstacles and drama?  

"When I come across the kind of humans who were mistreated who then mistreat others I get away from them." - Coletha Albert
 


That is what I am remembering today as I leave Washington state for good. I am so happy that once again I get the chance to leave a place that is so full of beauty and peace for me to go on to a place that is beautiful, peaceful, prosperous without the malice of dirty men trying to force me to be "desperate".  

I pray for the people of Washington state.   

I know that God sits high and looks low.

"I know you reap what you sow." - Coletha Albert


I know whatever the people of Washington state have done, I have not.  I don't have to suffer with you for your sins.   My hands are clean.   I don't have it in me to afflict innocent people.  I have asked for therapy for those that I would be in a relationship within Washington State and was met with refusal.

What more can I do?

What God has called me to do... No more and no less.


"When you feel that energy of worry, fear, instability - see it, seize it and give it to God. Proceed to enjoy your life." - Coletha Albert















Comments