The Book of Bizarre Truths


2021 is shaping up to be an extraordinary year! I need to file my taxes. I need to publish two new books. I need to relax. I need to practice living in "the moment". I need to really savor my life. Sigh!

Yesterday, there was a shooting at the mall a block away from my house and the fear and sadness was monumental. There have been signs this year of things I have NEVER seen before and I am bracing for the "interpretation" and the true meaning.  Are these omens for good or evil?   At the mall, I saw a black tank roll through with 5 soldiers or 5 men dressed in army-like fatigues hanging off the back.  All 5 were White and Young.  

That makes me cry because they ain't commanding nothing! These young men are like toy soldiers in the hands of old men playing games. It just makes my soul sick!

Reparations for Black People

I want reparations for Black People because it is a debt that needs to be paid. I see ALL the evil that has happened to this country for a lie called White Supremacy.  I must say, in the past - I cared about the lie. In the past, I cared about the deception. In the past, I cared about America. I just don't care anymore.  My mouth feels full of acid from vomiting. I feel like America is me and I am sick of my "life".  I feel like America herself is committing suicide because she has to. She is soooo sick.  She hates herself. Her parents were Slavery and Deception.  There is no honor in that.

While she wants to make her parents' errors right, she is too weak in character to do so.  She tries to redeem herself by helping others but the others come and suckle at her breasts but give their strength and power gained back to their own Mother Country. America is being totally used up. The lesson is 
definitely PAY FULL REPARATIONS TO BLACK PEOPLE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!

So many people say that you won't that you would rather die.  Well, then, DIE.











Comments