Fantasia Barrino VS. JET Magazine...

Don't allow disappointments ruin your life, your business, or your family...if you can help it!!! And if you do, apologize and don't fall into the same situation again - learn from it...if at all possible. 

Poor Fantasia... baby daddy drama, American Idol drama, married man issues, health issues, rudeness to other singers and then cry those huge alligator tears when something traumatic happens to her - like it's so UNFAIR...what is that? 

Business is business; Fantasia did NOT handle this correctly...With grace, Jet should have never been put on blast.

Fantasia loves her new look..obviously. Jet gave her an opportunity,NOT her LAST opportunity...The way Fantasia handled this cover - THAT is sad. 

If I were her manager, I would definitely book her to sing and not interview and do covers for magazines for a long, long time. Just stick to the music and maybe a coffee table book with those fancy shots that Jet passed on this time.

Just a thought .... If Fantasia reads this (or someone like her) I would say, you have had your share of storms and rain in your life...when the sun is shining - just enjoy it...it's okay to be happy more rain is bound to come...


Read the article yourself here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/22/fantasia-jet-cover-singer-blasts-magazine-_n_2743542.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#slide=2140064

What Fantasia said about JET Magazine:
“This saddens Me!!! It is clear that this picture is 10 Years Old and JET Magazine puts it on the Cover!! After I send them the NEW LOOK AND DIRECTION. . SAD!!! I WANT A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM JET. Now im not sure if the interview is correct. SEE!! America they and use me as they crash Dummy BUT NO MORE. IF I DONT STAND FOR SOMETHING ILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.”

Poor Fantasia...she most likely cried her heart out about this...she really must love her "new look and direction"... I am disappointed for her... I really love talented performers, emphasis on "talent"...I really do! Will the management for Fantasia Barrino please manage? Does she even have a manager? If she is throwing fits, can she KEEP a manager?  

Hmmmm, I wonder...

Case in point: Why did I grow up in a cult? My mom went to a local church and she has a double stroller with twins in it. No one got up to help her so she joined a cult but ditched the big, ugly stroller anyway...funny how she wasn't mad at the twins father, why wasn't he WITH her at church trying to handle her 3 grade school children and a set of twins?  Why would she go to church with twin babies anyway? I wouldn't come out of the house until they were potty trained if it was me...it's too difficult!! However, she expected these strangers, as we had never attended church there before, to help her with her mini tribe...Where were our Aunts? Where was her own mother? 

But, these strange Christians "hurt her feelings" - so as a result, she made us all societal "lepers" - so not the right choice.

So, dear reader, please manage your life  - I am doing the same - Good night and GOD bless and keep us all...

Comments