Tired but Satisfied...

I feel tired. Just tired but satisfied...I have been celebrating all year and it's still February:


  • Movie/Fundraiser at Church by the Side of the Road
  • Fundraiser/Kickoff Party for Bruce Harrell, running for Mayor of Seattle
  • Love Stories on Valentine's at Seattle Symphony
  • Changed the locks at my house 
  • Started a new job
  • Bought a GMC Jimmy - fully loaded
  • Passed my WA state driver test
  • Updated all of my legal paperwork
  • Attending church regularly
  • Attending the Healing Room
  • Wrote 96 procedures and flowcharts for Quality Assurance SAE AS 9100 standards (Aerospace)
  • Attending Jazz concerts on Saturday nights
  • Volunteering with Children's Church
  • Volunteering with the Visitation Ministry
  • Taking care of Kitten daily (my lovable teacup Yorkie)
  • Spending time with my friends; Will, Eddie, Grant, Kathy, Colleen, Shelley - all decent, genuine great human beings!
  • Speaking weekly with my Joseph - God shall increase - what a blessing!


On top of all of that; I just completed my 4th class today in becoming a member at Church by the Side of the Road in Tukwila, WA.  I have been attending for over a year, mostly by myself as Virgil was never sober enough on Sunday morning to go.

Church by the Side of the Road is actually an excellent church for him as there are many, many members there who are in recovery. Today we prayed for a sister named Darlene who has reverted to drinking rubbing alcohol - anything to get drunk again after the passing of her friend to alcohol poisoning...

Anyone who wants to quit addiction are welcomed at CBSR which is a far cry from Jehovah's Witnesses. In case you didn't know, I am  a former Jehovah's Witness. I left just as soon as I could when I graduated from high school and that was decades ago. If you have any kind of issue with Jehovah's Witnesses you have no support from the organization. If you are baptized and discovered to have an issue you are disfellowshipped/shunned/neglected...in their world - that's love...I disagreed but I kept it to myself. In that cult, you don't have an opinion - you are given your opinion by the Governing Body. Sad but True.

I am a mother to two sons, mother in law to two beautiful women (both inside and out) and I have two gorgeous grandchildren with two more due this year 2013!

This is miraculous since we have been "in the last days" since I was a laudanum addict at 8 years old. Mommy Dearest was NOTHING compared to the cult members in my family! I used to be ashamed of them, ashamed of myself, ashamed of all the witnesses at MacGregor Terrace Congregation in Houston, Texas. Even at diminished capacity and youth, I could see that something was terribly wrong with these people.

I know there is a GOD because I was mercifully spared what many of the "friends" endured and are enduring. Many of the ones I grew up with are dead now. Many of them would stare at my oldest son Jonathan and just marvel...there he was going on 16 years old and the last days had not hit and they had let their best years be wasted in sincerely believing a lie.

I don't know how they felt because of course we didn't discuss it. As for me, I was angry. Angry that they lied to me, angry that I spent 120 hours a month lying for them to complete strangers bringing the lies to their home. Defiling their homes with lies inspired by demons! Yes, I was very angry. I had been used, used, used!! However, they called it the "truth" and being loved. Wow.

Anyway, that is the distant past, yet each day is a struggle to keep the old rhetoric from seeping in...I just had another birthday last Friday and I am still learning more and more about myself and about life.  I am grateful for the opportunity.

So yeah, I am tired but very, very satisfied! I am grateful and truly blessed!

I have folks who are envious of me but I am no longer surrounding myself with such "persons". I continue to pray for my family, friends and enemies...I pray for their immortal souls and that God helps them all attain accurate knowledge and true love for others.

If you are a Jehovah's Witness and would like to ask me more questions please contact me at Coletha.Albert@Gmail.com - Best regards to all readers and God bless and keep you all!

Comments