Intentions

When Jonah got on that boat...what were his intentions? To get away. He didn't want to warn Ninevah because they deserved to die in his opinion. So when he got on the boat his intention was to get far away from Ninevah.


God's response; He caused a storm, a bad storm to come up and everyone on the ship feared for their lives...What was God's intention? I don't know!!! Are you mad? I would never try to speak for Him!!! I am just saying...you know Blogger Style Guides - whatever....moving on... We have the word of God but each person is truly unique.

Some of us are here to bless others and some of us are here to torment others. I figure a person is doing what they are meant to do if they are aging well. If someone is living a lie, it shows on their face and in their waist!!

What is the intention behind so many things done in this world? What does God do to combat it? What can we do as humans to have better intentions?

How might we INTEND to live according to our purposes? How might we INTEND to do exactly what we were born to do and nothing more?

Okay, how did I get on this topic, well I meet a lot of people. I spend with friends and friends of friends. We got to talking about the budget and what we all thought was going to happen in the Senate and Congress....I thought, well what are their intentions?

I think it's a relevant question...do you?

I don't know what will happen but I wonder...

Interesting links:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historicals

You can throw a rock into a group of Jehovah's Witnesses today and their response to the question of what will happen is; we are in the last days....Yawn...

Frustrating and annoying to say the least, it's the fatalistic view that they have had in the past and that they still teach today. I didn't buy it growing up and I don't buy it today...

What will happen regarding the budget? I don't know...Are we in the last days? I don't know... When Jesus Christ was asked, his answer was:

"Only the Father knows the day and the hour."

So there you have it. Whatever our intentions today...life will go on until the Father acts and that is that.

God bless you for reading this blog! If you have any questions or comments for me, please send them to me at Coletha.Albert@gmail.com and I will respond to you. If you don't know...I grew up in a fatalist society that was focused on death and destruction for the first twenty years of my life. I survived it because I refused to see their darkness in my world. So, choose ye this day to be happy!! For me, that's the only option...and that is my intention. It's a beautiful world - enjoy it today!! God bless and keep you always!!




Comments

Popular Posts