Seattle Police Department Anti-Crime Team





PEACE, PERFECT PEACE

(John 14:27)



Peace, perfect peace, in this dark world of sin?

The blood of Jesus whispers peace within.

Peace, perfect peace, by thronging duties pressed?

To do the will of Jesus, this is rest.

Peace, perfect peace, with sorrows surging round?

On Jesus' bosom nothing but calm is found.

Peace, perfect peace, our future all unknown?

Jesus we know, and He is on the throne.

Peace, perfect peace, death shadowing us and ours?

Jesus has vanquished death and all its powers.

Peace, perfect peace...



It is enough:  Earth's struggles soon shall cease,

And Jesus, call us to heaven's majestic perfect peace! Amen!



I pray for Seattle.

I pray for King County.

I pray for Washington State.



Why? Well, because my son Joseph loved Seattle. He wanted a life here, even moreso than Texas...I know it's hard to believe! :-)



Whereas, I should hate this place, this city, this county - because my beloved son was not afforded a life here but a death; I don't because of Joseph's loving heart for Seattle and my loving heart for Joseph.



Seattle Police Department - Lord have mercy on their souls! What a MESS!! I am ashamed of them, I feel sorry for them, I am overwhelmed when I see the cruel, heartless, hopeless, weary, confused state they are in...Lord, have mercy I know what that is like!



I would hate to see any department struggle so hard for itself, against itself, despite itself all the while trying to protect itself in an environment that confounds it! It is torture, pure and simple... I truly believe that most officers are scared to death every day which makes them insane inch by inch, day by day. I truly believe that other officers joined the force to expressly terrorize citizens which leads to bad karma upon bad karma making these officers even more monstrous and violent. A VICIOUS CIPHER. Then there are others that are trying to keep up with their paperwork and their own families - just treading water, you know the Black, Hispanic and Asian officers...  This is a ominous witches brew for disaster!



RESEARCH



Out of curiosity:  I visited The Ave. yesterday and there were half a dozen young people loitering in the exact spot where Joseph was murdered...



http://www.komonews.com/news/local/-Man-stabbed-to-death-in-U-District-fast-food-parking-lot-213751941.html



Seattle PD pulled up and told me that they can't do anything - I wanted to just SCREAM!!!



This is my dream: SPD encourages all young people who gravitate to The Ave. to go and talk to any of the area Pastors or go talk to admissions at The University of Washington about classes or volunteering. That the Chaplain for SPD would come out and anoint, bless and pray over The Ave. and every other corner where immorality is happening in Seattle.



This is my Dream.







Sadly, what is happening is that SPD officers have filed a suit against the Department of Justice!



http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/seattle-police-file-civil-rights-complaint-against/nf8r4/



Just when you think there might be some hope for Seattle and Seattle Police Department...Jesus Christ please help them!



Soldiers of Christ, ARISE!



Soldiers of Christ, arise and put your armor on!

Strong in the strength which God supplies, through His eternal Son

Strong in the Lord of hosts and in HIS mighty power

Who in the strength of  Jesus trusts is more than Conqueror!



STAND then in His great might, with all His strength endued!

And take to arm you for the fight the Panoply of God!

From strength to strength go on!

Wrestle and fight and pray!

Tread all the powers of darkness down and WIN the well fought day!!!



Leave no unguarded place!

No weakness of the soul!

Take every virtue, every grace and fortify the whole!!!

That having all things done and all your conflicts past

You may overcome through Christ alone



And STAND COMPLETE AT LAST!!!!



AMEN AMEN AMEN



COME LORD JESUS!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts