Stephen Hollingshead III for state of Virginia Senate - Hard Working Family Man

Many moons ago, I worked as Stephen's Executive Assistant... because I was excellent, he demoted me to Office Manager.  

The other executive, a White woman named Karen, suggested I open my own business.  I was a single mother with 2 elementary aged children with no family support because I didn't want my children raised in the cult I was raised in.  The very cult that said I should never have children or go to college as Armageddon was imminent.  IMMINENT I tell you!! 

Great foundation for a life right? Just work hard and you will get what's coming to you...well I do believe that still. 



Regarding Stephen, he was a hard worker. If you are in Virginia, check him out...



If I lived in Virginia, would I vote for him? In all honesty, no.  As a Black woman, mother, grandmother, single...Stephen's viewpoint is not diverse enough for me.  (See that? Working hard and not taking the low road, I can still vote!!! Yep, Black folks got the vote a while ago and it means a heck of a lot to me at times like today and in 2008 and 2012!!)

Any vision Stephen has would exclude me...as does the vision of the entire Republican party.  To get my vote you would have to do more than meet with the President of the NAACP == The NAACP does not speak for me or my family.  

Every GOP event that I have been to, there is an obvious hate for Black people, there is the pre-requisite that all Blacks or African Americans in the Republican party should hate any and all things not Christian White including themselves and their community.  They are a swarming gaggle of sociopaths.  They remind me of the cult I was raised in - believe what I believe; deny yourself and live your life for me.

Your family do not count.  

Believe me "Black Lives Matter" means less than nothing to the Republican party.    So, hell to the no - Stephen would not get my vote because I know as far as my family is concerned, we mean less than nothing to him and people like him. The truth is what it is...
 

This is Stephen's family...if I were running for 
Senate would he vote for me?  No way Jose!!

Coletha ,

My Dad is working hard to beat Democrat Jennifer Wexton on November 3rd. But, we need your help. We are only $1,062.99 away from reaching our fundraising goal!

Helping my dad win this senate race is a lot of work, and let me tell you how hard he works. He gets up at 5:30am every morning and his singular goal every day from now until November 3rd is winning this state senate race.

Could you chip in $100, $50, $25, or even $10 to help us reach our goal of raising $1,062.99 by March 31?

Every single donor matters, no matter how big or small your donation may be.

My dad, my mom, and all 12 of my brothers and sisters would greatly appreciate your support!

Thanks,
Catherine Hollingshead

P.S. I'm the one on the right holding my little brother Albert piggy-back. You can see why my dad is so committed to helping my generation get good jobs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:  The GOP constantly attack, belittle and disrespect the President of the United States, MR. BARACK OBAMA who was President of Harvard Law, internationally traveled and part White.  Can you imagine what they would do if he was a Ph.D. from Morehouse or Howard Universities? 

 How about a self made billionaire who only had a high school diploma?  Would they respect him?  Let's go to the "dark side"  a fine, Appalachian boy with no education at all, raised on food stamps but who single handedly pulled a Joseph and saved his entire county from disaster due to know how and instinct? You know just as Joseph the ex-con did for Egypt back in the day...An Appalachian hero as Presidential nominee - what would the GOP say?

How about an inner city, Black super brainiac who organized his entire block, feeding, clothing and educating his people...how about him? Well there has never been an Appalachian hero that I know of but there was a Black super brainiac of the inner city in fact there were two from the Dirty South, Huey P. Newton of Monroe, Louisiana and Bobby Seale from Liberty, Texas.  Huey P. Newton was murdered and although Bobby Seale is still with us today at 78 years old, the Black Panther Party no longer exists. 


Any help for these amazing, strong, lions of freedom and independence from the GOP or the Liberal Democratic; ye ole supporters of slavery? Nope.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, back on topic:  Stephen Hollingshead III....he's a family man and a hard worker.  If you can vote in the Virginia election - check him out...do your research and cast your vote!  Go America!!

Coletha ,

My Dad is working hard to beat Democrat Jennifer Wexton on November 3rd. But, we need your help. We are only $1,062.99 away from reaching our fundraising goal!

Helping my dad win this senate race is a lot of work, and let me tell you how hard he works. He gets up at 5:30am every morning and his singular goal every day from now until November 3rd is winning this state senate race. 

Could you chip in $100, $50, $25, or even $10 to help us reach our goal of raising $1,062.99 by March 31?

Every single donor matters, no matter how big or small your donation may be.

My dad, my mom, and all 12 of my brothers and sisters would greatly appreciate your support!

Thanks,
Catherine Hollingshead  

P.S. I'm the one on the right holding my little brother Albert piggy-back. You can see why my dad is so committed to helping my generation get good jobs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidebar:  The Democrats did not want Barack Obama either - they wanted Howard Dean. #SadButTrue

Comments